Continental ContiCrossContact UHP SSR Tyres Available in BLAYDON
ContiCrossContact UHP SSR
- Short braking distances and high cornering stability
- Safety reserves for outstanding handling and fun at the wheel
- Low rolling resistance and excellent grip
- In case of an increased load, the tyre's contact with the ground widens, resulting in short braking distances and excellent cornering stability.
- By linking together certain elements, the tyre achieves steering precision and optimum traction for fun driving.
- A special compound used within the tyre ensures excellent grip and low rolling resistance.
- The Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. When there is a puncture, the sidewall is prevented from being crushed between the rim and the ground, as well as the tyre from slipping off the rim, which can make it impossible to fit a spare tyre.